Yusita .. Her First Birthday Photos with Beautiful Quotes [ Photo Shoot ]


God
Blessed Us
With The
Greatest Gift:
You!
Wishing You
The Best
First Birthday ~ Yusita.


 



यसरी नै आफ्नो नानी बाबुहरुको फोटो शुट गर्नु परेमा या
आउदै गरेको तिजको फोटो भिडियो शुट गर्नु परेमा हामीलाई सम्झनुस ...
Yumesh Vlog & Photography

Please ! contact us Yumesh Pulami if any kinds of ceremony.......
#WEDDING Photography & Video Shoot
#Pre-wedding Photoshoot & Video Shoot
#Post Wedding Photoshoot & Videoshoot
#Bratabandha
#Birthday
#Rice Feeding
#Gunyucholi
#Wedding Anniversary
#Baby Shower
#Purana
#Maternity photoshoot
#Modeling Photography
#Beauty Pageant
#Any Happy Moment
#weddingmemories #traveladventures #celebrationkeepsakes #photobook #giftideas #photomemory #memorylanemoments #personalization #photobooklet #photobookprint #preservingmemories #photobook #memorykeeping #photobookprinting #photobooknepal

~~~~ **** ~~~~ **** ~~~~ **** ~~~ **** ~~~~

From the moment they put you in my arms, 
it became my life’s work to keep you from harm.


All I want to see in this whole wide world is for you to grow up happy and healthy.



My heart's delight.



I hug you and kiss you and tell you I love you because it fills me with joy. I’ll hug you and kiss you and tell you I love you some more, so you’ll be full too.



No matter what, no matter when, no matter where, I love you always and everywhere.



A baby fills a place in your heart that you never knew was empty.



My love for you could stretch around the world countless times, and when the world is covered, my love could stretch through the galaxy forever, moving on.



Her smiles light up my world.



See the stars? I made a wish on one, and I got you.



I know you must walk your own path, but let my love be the light to guide you.


When I think of how I love you, there are no words to explain.
I love you because you are you; it’s that simple and plain.



Raising kids is like a never-ending science experiment. Trial and error, with lots of mess.



There is nothing more brilliant in this world than seeing our children grow up to become the best person they can be.



Raising my children was my choice. Sometimes, I give up things for them but I never regret it. No matter how far they go or how big they get, my life is and will always be for my children. They have not ruined my life; all they have done is give me a new meaning of life.



My baby may not get everything they want in life, but they can be sure that they have parents that loves them unconditionally, more than anything on earth.



Butterflies have wings, so they can fly. Fish have gills, so they can swim. Bunnies have four legs, so they can run. I have a heart, so I can love you.



Tiny hands and big dreams. Adventures with my little adventurers.🥰😘

No comments:

Post a Comment