Dear me!


Last night I was posted my Facebook status and there we discuss about this status between Rizza, Rabindra & me... It was so funny. So, now I'm gonna to post those thing on this my blog post. I hope that my blog readers too can enjoy with it. For original post you can  click here.

 "Dear me! You are the sexiest things that has ever walked this earth !! Love, me ♥"









Rizza Fetalvero Ramos: Hahahaha... that is what you call inlove.."to your self" hahaha
Yumesh Pulami: Of course
Rizza Fetalvero Ramos: It is like..
Me: have you eaten?
Me: yes thank you for asking..
Yumesh Pulami: Yap u got it ... No need to explanation
Rizza Fetalvero Ramos: Hahahahaha... maybe you are hungry... hahaha no curry ok..
Yumesh Pulami: Hummmm ! already finished my dinner ! I'm not hungry ... Have u?
Rizza Fetalvero Ramos: Just finished eating burger...
Rabindra Shah: Why u didn't get any one to love u
Yumesh Pulami: 'Burger' why u didn't call me? It's my favorite ... Bt veg ha
Rizza Fetalvero Ramos: Why ravi you alreat have someone? Hahahaha
Rizza Fetalvero Ramos: Already*
Rabindra Shah: Yeh,she is already in this earth but i don't where she now
Rizza Fetalvero Ramos: No vegetarian burger...hehehe...
Yumesh Pulami: Rabindra zi send me that someone by SMS
Rabindra Shah: Burger with Buff...
Rizza Fetalvero Ramos: Hahahaha....maybe gone ravi...send ypurself a message as well.. or tell on your facebook that wherever she is you are just here in doha
Rabindra Shah: Ok i will send u Bedth..but i don't have load....
Rizza Fetalvero Ramos: Hahaha..crazy...
Yumesh Pulami: ..too funny ha
Hahaha....
Rizza Fetalvero Ramos: Hahahaha.. imiss both of you
Rabindra Shah: i wanna try to search in facebook,google but i found only actress,model....crazy all they r pack....no have entry...
Rizza Fetalvero Ramos: Ask google this question "where is my love?"
Yumesh Pulami: thanks rizza ...
Rabi zi may b u didn't found me:) @ fb, g00GL. Or have internet connection error :Lol
Rizza Fetalvero Ramos: Information Cannot be found... hahaha
Rabindra Shah: Yes,i ask the google where is my love and bedth love...i got replay she already got marriage....can't wait long time...we have to wait for another vacancy from Google...
Rabindra Shah: hahahaahha
Rizza Fetalvero Ramos: Hahahaha...
Yumesh Pulami: Google haven't answer of this question bt god have.
And god want 2 b silence @ statue
Rizza Fetalvero Ramos: GOD said patience..hehehe
Rabindra Shah: God wants to wait for another vacancy....need to pass the exam from him.
Rizza Fetalvero Ramos: You have to Review...
Yumesh Pulami: Rabi zi no need to participate on that exam bcoz if u didn't participate on exam there iz no chance to pass or fail, izn't it?
Rabindra Shah: But bedth ji i wanna to marriage.. no found..i am getting old ..
Yumesh Pulami: U don't know 'old is gold' for last forever : so, don't b sad rabi zee! Am I right?
Rabindra Shah: Than sure no ladies will get marriage..bcoz there r more grandpa who don't have wife...they will get first chance then me
Yumesh Pulami: Hehehehe
Rizza Fetalvero Ramos: Dont rush..be patient.. eat more first,save more then marry after
Yumesh Pulami: Ys rabi ji keep in mind rizza's suggestions
Rizza Fetalvero Ramos: See told you ravi...drink more pani..save more poisa..then marry when you go bac to nepal...








2 comments:

  1. Hello there! Quick question that's entirely off topic. Do you know how to make your site mobile friendly? My web site looks weird when browsing from my iphone. I'm trying to find a theme or plugin that might
    be able to correct this issue. If you have any recommendations, please share.

    Many thanks!

    Here is my weblog skype sex

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like what you guys are up too. Such smart work
    and reporting! Carry on the superb works guys I have incorporated you guys
    to my blogroll. I think it will improve the value of my site :)

    Here is my site :: fuck book

    ReplyDelete